There, I did this thing. It was actually really fun. Send me another one?
- Do you snore?
None of the other Potentials complained. ’Course, that was when we were still Potentials. I don’t think I do. They’d tell me, wouldn’t they? I hope I didn’t keep anyone up.
- Are you a lover or fighter?
Slayerness dictates fighter.
- What is your worst fear?
Ummm … if you’d asked me this like, four months ago, I’d’a said having to deal with Buffy. Now? That people are going to die because I wasn’t good enough.
- As a kid, were you a Lego maniac?
My brother and I loved it. Then I got into dance.
- What do you think of ‘Reality TV’?
I don’t really watch a lot of TV, but it can be good to unwind.
- Do you chew your straw?
When I’m nervous. Which is about 90% of the time.
- Were you a cute baby?
I thought I was. My mom said that I was born with my hair. People keep asking if it came out of a bottle, but it didn’t.
- Is the single life for you?
Have you seen the Scoobies?
They’ve all dated either each other, or something evil. I don’t want to do that. If the right guy comes along, then, yes. If he doesn’t … I’ll still be happy. But I wish I had a date to that dance.
- What color is your keyboard?
Black. Does that say something about me?
- Do you sing in the shower?
Willow and Xander imposed a “no singing in the shower” rule, because most of these girls? Kinda can’t. Giles is the only one who’s allowed. We like to listen.
- Have you ever bungee jumped?
I’m not that much of a thrill seeker.
- Any secret talents?
Most of my talents, you already know about. Oh! I was watching the Miss America pageant with my mom years ago, and one of the women could do a back bend and touch her nose to the ground. Then I had to prove that I could do it, too. Does that count?
- What’s your ideal vacation spot?
Someplace warm. Maybe Texas.
- Is Jay Leno funny?
While I might watch reality TV to relax, I don’t stoop that low.
- Can you swim?
I grew up in Florida. It’s almost as much a requirement there as in California.
- Have you seen the movie “Donnie Darko”?
My brother made me watch it. It was okay. I guess.
- Do you give a damn about the ozone?
Yes. It should be protected instead of destroyed.
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
You know, I tried this four times, and got a different answer each time. So I said, “Screw it. What does it matter?” Then I tried it again. I’m too stubborn for my own good.
- Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I used to do things just to prove I could. This would be one of them. Hey, it got me a free CD. It was worth it.
- Have you ever been in an airplane?
No, I walked.
- Are you an only child?
I’ve already told you about my brother. Then I have cousins that I think of as siblings.
- Do you prefer electric or manual pencil sharpener?
You know, Buffy told us that pencils make nifty stakes in a pinch.
- What’s your take on hunting?
I couldn’t hunt Bambi. Or Thumper. Or Flower. Why would anyone hunt a skunk?
- Is marriage in your future?
I think I already answered this.
- Do you like your handwriting?
It’s kinda girly. It works.
- What are you allergic to?
Sometimes vampire dust goes up my nose. But I guess that doesn’t really count.
- When was the last time you said, “I love you”?
To my mom, before I left with Giles.
- Is Elvis still alive?
If he is … he has issues.
- Do you cry at weddings?
I used to. ’Course, I was three at the time.
- How do you like your eggs?
In the shells.
- Are blondes dumb?
Umm, Buffy’s not going to see this, right?
- Where does the other sock end up?
The dryer and the couch have a contest. Xander and I agree on that.
- What time is it?
11:00 a.m. I’m doing this during Study Hall.
- Do you have a nickname?
Red? Or is that Willow? I wish I had a nickname.
- Is McDonalds disgusting?
It tastes good. Sometimes, there’s nothing like biting into a juicy cheeseburger. With lots of mustard.
- When was the last time you were in a car, and who were you with?
Getting to school this morning. Giles drove the bus.
- Do you prefer baths or showers?
Depends. When you’re trying to wake up, showers. When you’re running late, showers. When you’re trying to get rid of muscle pain, baths. And when you’re relaxing, there’s nothing better than a bath with scented Epsom salts. My mom and I used to make jars of perfumed bath salts. Hey! I finally figured out what I can do for everybody’s Christmas gifts! Thanks.
- Is Santa Claus real?
Do I look like I’m seven?
- Do you like to have your neck kissed?
Is this testing to see if there are any possibilities of boinking a vampire?
’Cause I can tell you right now, Not. Going. To happen.
- Are you afraid of the dark?
I laugh at it. Then it laughs back.
- What are you addicted to?
Umm … the night life?
- Crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
I tell you, I could live without another PB&J sandwich. No, I couldn’t. I like them.
- Can you crack your neck?
It happens. Usually when I’m hitting a headstone. Tell ya, flying through the air, kinda cool. Hitting the ground, or a wall, or a crypt, not so cool. Sometimes it helps your back, though.
- Have you ever ridden in an abulance?
- How many times have you brushed your teeth today?
When I woke up. I don’t like my teeth to be fuzzy.
- Is drug free the way to be?
I have enough energy for three people. Can you imagine me ON something? Rabid hamster on speed.
- Are you a heavy sleeper?
- What color are your eyes?
Blue. I think.
(You left out number 49. I’m adding one in for you.)
- Do UFOs exist?
Absolutely. They have to. People see them all the time. But the thing that most people forget is that a UFO is just an Unidentified Flying Object. Everybody thinks that they have to deal with aliens.
Do I believe in extraterrestrials? I’m still not sure.
- Do you like your life?
Yeah, it’s cool.
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
I have two holes in each ear.
- Are you psychic?
NO. And I don’t want to be.
- Have you read “Catcher in the Rye”?
Not yet! I want to see if I can make it through high school without reading it. Less than a year to go! Then I’ll read it for fun.
- Do you play any instruments?
My mom signed me up for violin. I thought it sounded nice. Then I started playing. I don’t think torturing it could be considered playing.
- Have you ever stolen money?
No. I don’t care about money.
- Can you snowboard?
I probably could now.
- Do you like camping?
- Do you snort when you laugh?
Yeah. I’m entertaining.
- Do you believe in magic?
No, the whole thing that Willow did, so that now I can bench-press a Volvo? Wasn’t magic, it was luck. Of course I believe in magic! I don’t really have an alternative, do I?
- Are dogs a man’s best friend?
I miss Bear.
- Do you believe in divorce?
It happens. That doesn’t mean I like it.
- Can you do the moonwalk?
Do I look like Michael Jackson to you?
- Do you make many mistakes?
- Is it cold outside today?
It’s winter, in Ohio. No, it’s just breezy.
- What was the last thing you ate?
- Do you wear nail polish?
- Have you ever been kissed?
I don’t want to answer this.
- What is the most annoying TV commercial?
Why do I have to choose? Oh, all right. Probably that one, with those people, where they do that thing. Gets on my nerves.
- Do you shop at American Eagle?
I’m not that rich.
- Favorite band at the moment?
Okay, I’m admitting to this. I really like Queen. They have some great harmonies, and … You can’t imitate their sound. You can try, but it won’t work.
1. DO YOU SNORE? I would never do something that disgusting. And those Breathe-Rite Strips? Ick factor 9. They don’t go with anything. 2. ARE YOU…
1. DO YOU SNORE? Not likely I’ll be admitting that anytime soon. Doesn’t go over so well with the ladies. 2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR FIGHTER? Lover.…
1. DO YOU SNORE? Eew! That’s totally be yond gross. 2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR FIGHTER? I don’t put out, and I don’t want to break a nail.…